Re: Finished with WKS/SRV

From: Michele Andreoli (m.andreoli@tin.it)
Date: Sun Nov 12 2000 - 22:33:54 CET

On Sun, Nov 12, 2000 at 10:04:27PM +0100, Albrecht Kleine nicely wrote:

> Ok, but I admit that this e3vi-mode is still very incomplete. On longer
> distance e3vi should at least give similar possibilities as e3em or e3ws.

I was thinking if is is possible to enhance the EX mode in e3vi. Can you
call an C external program in Assembly? In this case, it is possible
to call "ex" or, better, "sed" (this is on the first floppy) and to pass
it substitution commands like " 1,$ s/x/y/" etc?

"I'd like to conclude with a positive statement, but I can't remember any.
Would two negative ones do?"			-- Woody Allen