Re: An ambitious idea(editor)

From: winsor SMP (zoot@farts.com)
Date: Sun Nov 12 2000 - 07:17:34 CET

('binary' encoding is not supported, stored as-is) Michele

This is good, I've just recently started using E3 due to it's extremely small size..and it's "pico like" key commands.
Plus it's quite easily copied among different distributions.
Considering that the WKS and SVR are to be independant will an editor be included in SVR also???
winsor