Re: The faq: now I understand!

From: Marko Djukic (tech@oblo.com)
Date: Fri Nov 10 2000 - 23:39:21 CET

i think this would be a good idea.

michele - you want me to hack up the faq and rearrange things a bit?
plus there are a few holes in the faq, it's just a feeling i get that it
deals with some fairly basic concept and some quite tricky concepts but
lacks some middle ground.
anyway, that's my own impression (but then i was really starting to
learn linux from zero...)

in any case, have you got any more material to include?

ciao,
m.