Re: The X11 disk

From: Mark Roberts (mu@manumark.de)
Date: Sun Nov 05 2000 - 14:37:20 CET

On Sun, 5 Nov 2000, GhostDog wrote:

> I have download X11.tgz but I can't unpack it an put it on a disk.
> Using winzip, the archive only seems to contain itself (???!!)
> How to do ?
> Thanks and good luck for mulinux next version !

The addons work only as floppies. The ending .tgz is only a front for some
web browsers. You need to create the x11-floppy by placing X11.tgz in your
original mulinux-download-directory and using the 'mu'-script in that
directory.

Good luck. You could have read the FAQ ... ah, no. This question is not in
the FAQ, it's only in the doc. What to do to add a question to the FAQ,
Michele?

Mark