Re:[mu SETUP] true color mode?

From: Denis Bredelet (denis.bredelet@laposte.net)
Date: Thu Nov 02 2000 - 14:28:39 CET

Hi Peter

You should download SVGA.tgz in the MISC area of muLinux homepage.
This is the easiest way to configure your display to higher
resolutions.
Then you should edit the XF86Config.in file (/usr/X11R6/lib/X11)

If your binary is statically linked I guess it should work with
muLinux (at least some managed to run statically linked programs)

Greetings from Paris, France ;-)
-- Denis.