Re: ldconfig & pico

From: Vesa-Pekka Palmu (vessu@dlc.fi)
Date: Sat Sep 23 2000 - 17:08:11 CEST

> On Fri, 22 Sep 2000, Vesa-Pekka Palmu wrote:
>
> > libtermcap* -> ditto. the one and only
>
> Seeing this - I noticed (when including the midnight commander from monkey
> linux) that the termcap file (not library) on mu is not placed where some
> programs expect it to be. This won't be very helpful e-mail (because I
> can't tell you the other location because my mu is currently sitting at
> home :), but try to search this way.. A symlink from the "correct"
> location to the 'expected' worked fine in my case.

Sorry about that low information content, but I don't currently have
my laptop here. If I remember correclty the termcap aws in /lib

But I will make a new clone on mu to my laptop.
Registered Linux user number 189403
Registered Linux machines 83873 & 83874

"We are the NORN. Your life as you knew it is over. Your biological and
technological identities will be added to our own. Bibble is irrelevant.
Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated."

http://creatures2.com http://creatures.co.uk

Vesa-Pekka Palmu AKA Depili
E-mail: depili@sci.fi
ICQ#: 12379430