Re: mu SETUP - use "clone"

From: Roy Souther (roy@silicontao.com)
Date: Sun Sep 17 2000 - 01:32:42 CEST

It boots now, I have muLinux on hda1 installed and running.
Because I did not have enough RAM (8 MB) the EXT addon would not install
(needing 16 MB) so I did not have lilo. I extracted the ext.gz file and
copied lilo to a floppy then copied it to the ram disk installed muLinux then
I was able to run liloconfig.

But now I can't get the addons to install. If I read the doc's corectly I do
mount /dev/fd0 /mnt/floppy
cp /mnt/floppy/EXT.gz /usr
cd /usr
tar -C EXT.gz ./

Is that right?
I can not mount the floppy, I tried mount -t umsdos and mount -t ext2 but
both are wrong.

How do I add an addon after I have completed the install?

--
Roy Souther roy@silicontao.com
Take back control of your computer!