Re: [Fwd: Fw: fetchmail & bug & REBOL]

From: Denis Bredelet (denis.bredelet@laposte.net)
Date: Sat Sep 16 2000 - 16:35:43 CEST

Grab SVGA.tgz package from the "Other packages" section of mulinux website. It
features the SVGA X-server.
In order to install it, copy the package in /
Remove file /usr/X11R6/bin/X
Unpack the package in /

Next you will want to use 32bit color. Edit file
/usr/X11R6/lib/X11/XF86Config.in
You will see a "Screen" section at the end of the file. Add this line after
"Monitor":
   DefaultColorDepth 32
and add a "Display" subsection with Depth 32.
If you have more questions on how to configure SVGA X-server, you can ask me.

-- Denis.