mu SETUP

From: Roy Souther (roy@silicontao.com)
Date: Fri Sep 15 2000 - 23:37:53 CEST

Ok help me out with this.
I want to install this mini Linux on to a ext2 partion /dev/hda1
I have tried may ways but no luck. How about using the floppies to do this
install? I am making the floppies using mu -i in the mulinux-9r5.tar.gz, I
extracted mulinux-9r5.tar.gz to a dir on my Red Hat 6.2 box and I am using it
to make the floppies.

So how do I use these disks to install a running version of muLinux on to
hda1? I am going through the steps but it seems to only be making a working
Linux in the ram disk. What do I do next?

--
Roy Souther roy@silicontao.com
Take back control of your computer!