mu SETUP pppd installing

From: Roy Souther (roy@silicontao.com)
Date: Thu Sep 14 2000 - 17:25:55 CEST

I am trying to install via ppp0 serial direct null modem cable.
Using the boot disk made from DOS I through all the steps after
setup -f pppd
It asks me the config of the ppp0 then dies
pppd file not found

Also tring to start it from the Linux made boot disk, can not find setup.
Also tried to do a regular install from floppies made from Linux and the boot
disk gets to the point of asking me to insert the startup disk, where is the
startup disk? I can not find an image for it any where, if I try the boot
disk I get nothing but I/O errors.

--
Roy Souther roy@silicontao.com
Take back control of your computer!