Re: fetchmail & bug & REBOL

From: HTom4722@aol.com
Date: Wed Sep 13 2000 - 15:34:20 CEST

In a message dated 9/12/00 11:02:25 PM Central Daylight Time, mdb@gci.net
writes:

> I don't know if you've been able to get REBOL/View to work on muLinux, but
> if you had, i sure would be interested to know how. If not, would you have
> any idea where i should look next?

I have not even tried, sorry. :( I played with, and enjoyed, REBOL briefly
when it was Amiga Lava, and then was diverted by other, more financially
lucrative problems. Clicking somewhere in something I was reading yesterday
led me to their download page (this is one of the great dangers of the 'net,
you can be led to fascinating ideas accidentally), where I noticed that they
had support for Red Hat 6.something, and there was a link to "experimental"
versions; Libc5 was one of them, and it fit nicely into my sympathy for the
"if foo then" Cism.

Lava used to be happy on 16 color Amiga screens, and somehow I doubt that it
would have grown in a fashion that it would require more than monochrome;
there's probably some order or syntax or spelling foo that needs correcting
in the proposed solution.

htom