other applications

From: Denis Bredelet (denis.bredelet@laposte.net)
Date: Fri Sep 08 2000 - 14:08:28 CEST

Today I read the september issue of Linux Magazine...
Interesting topics:

-W3M is a package similar to Lynx but SMALLER!
http://ei5nazha.yz.yamagata-u.ac.jp/~alto/w3m/eng/

-User-Mode Linux (UML): a virtual machine to test linux configurations.
Allows to
simulate non-installed hardware, networking on a single computer, to
test kernels.
http://user-mode-linux.sourceforge.net/

-An article about an installation of Linux that lets the disks in a sane
state after a power cut (french edition of Linux Magazine)
author: Christophe Blaess http://perso.club-internet.fr/ccb/

I also noticed an extended version of pico, the text editor
 http://www.asty.org/nano/

Good reading!
-- Denis.