Re: Support

From: Dumas Patrice (dumas@centre-cired.fr)
Date: Thu Aug 31 2000 - 19:08:14 CEST

Bob Goodwin a écrit :

> I use the Netscape Message Filter available under Edit. It works
> perfectly. I simply divert based on Reply-to to a Mulinux directory
> under Inbox. In fact I have several like that so various kinds of mail
> are sorted automatically as I receive them. It works for me.

I had al lot of filters like these, too, but netscape, one day stopped
doing filtering, and when I try to edit the filters, I get an error :
"warning : null child passed to XtManager".....
Too bad, so I filter manualy. I think netscape has a lot of bug (one
day, it tooks so much memory that linux crashed !!! Hard to reproduce
!). Hope the new release will be more stable.

Pat