Re: Please please please, PICO that run under mu, please, pretty please...

From: Vesa-Pekka Palmu (vessu@dlc.fi)
Date: Thu Aug 31 2000 - 18:01:17 CEST

> On Wed, Aug 30, 2000 at 08:32:56PM +0300, Vesa-Pekka Palmu nicely wrote:
> >
> > I would be extremely happy for pico.
> >
> > So very pretty please, compile and send pico to me.
> >

> Hello, Vesa-Pekka: PICO is now on the site. Let me know if it works.

Yes, everything works very well with pico, thanks a million for the
binary, nw I don't have to run X everytime I need to write something
on my laptop, saves much time, and how needs a fancy graphical
interface anyway (well, I do, but not for writing plain text files, 3D
rendering is another thing)

so once again thanks a million Michele

"We are the NORN. Your life as you knew it is over. Your biological and
technological identities will be added to our own. Bibble is irrelevant.
Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated."

http://creatures2.com http://creatures.co.uk

Vesa-Pekka Palmu AKA Depili
E-mail: depili@sci.fi
ICQ#: 12379430