Please please please, PICO that run under mu, please, pretty please...

From: Vesa-Pekka Palmu (vessu@dlc.fi)
Date: Wed Aug 30 2000 - 19:32:56 CEST

Pico would be everything that I would need for my writing on my
laptop, I has such a wonderful wordwrap and is much easier to use
than vi.

So if anyone has a enviroment where he/she can compile pico so
that it runs under mu (I have only redhat 6.2 and mu, ofcourse, so
no luck here)

I would be extremely happy for pico.

So very pretty please, compile and send pico to me.

"We are the NORN. Your life as you knew it is over. Your biological and
technological identities will be added to our own. Bibble is irrelevant.
Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated."

http://creatures2.com http://creatures.co.uk

Vesa-Pekka Palmu AKA Depili
E-mail: depili@sci.fi
ICQ#: 12379430