Re: start default profile automatically

From: Dumas Patrice (dumas@centre-cired.fr)
Date: Wed Aug 30 2000 - 15:48:36 CEST

Michele Andreoli a écrit :

> Thank you: you explained the mistery. setup/local is somewhat singular,
> because it allow to edit directly a file under control of Setup.
> What happens if I add a store() call at the end of prepare() function?

I think it should work. It will be really stored only if the user do a setup -s. It is
also quite unorthodox ;-).
 The other possibility would be to edit directly the /setup/cnf/store/rc.local, but I
think it's better to edit /etc/rc.local, because if the user edited rc.local
previously, his changes wouldn't be removed... unless you want to avoid that ?

Pat