[Fwd: start default profile automatically]

From: Dumas Patrice (dumas@centre-cired.fr)
Date: Tue Aug 29 2000 - 18:32:17 CEST

Sorry, it was another of my posts that passed through, so I try to
resend

Pat

attached mail follows:

I would really like to have a text editor with a wordwrap option (like
that on in tkNotepad moving only complette words, not like that in
ae)

Features that I require are only:
Runs in mu
has wordwarp option (or the only mode is wrapped)
can save/load files (I think that every text editor has them)
runs in console

"We are the NORN. Your life as you knew it is over. Your biological and
technological identities will be added to our own. Bibble is irrelevant.
Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated."

http://creatures2.com http://creatures.co.uk

Vesa-Pekka Palmu AKA Depili
E-mail: depili@sci.fi
ICQ#: 12379430