Re: [kleine@ak.sax.de: MuLinux and a new editor]

From: Vesa-Pekka Palmu (vessu@dlc.fi)
Date: Tue Aug 29 2000 - 18:10:30 CEST

On 29 Aug 00, at 10:04, Michele Andreoli wrote:

> This incredible german guy wrote JOE in assembler!

Well I just CAN'T understand you GPL guys! You write incredible
software without any financical gain in mind.... All really great
software that I have seen have been freeware or under some open-
source license.

"We are the NORN. Your life as you knew it is over. Your biological and
technological identities will be added to our own. Bibble is irrelevant.
Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated."

http://creatures2.com http://creatures.co.uk

Vesa-Pekka Palmu AKA Depili
E-mail: depili@sci.fi
ICQ#: 12379430