Re: e2fsck (was: Re: BOOT fs (startup) get corrupted)

From: Vesa-Pekka Palmu (vessu@dlc.fi)
Date: Mon Aug 28 2000 - 13:27:44 CEST

On 26 Aug 00, at 22:09, Michele Andreoli wrote:

> On Tue, Aug 22, 2000 at 07:27:01PM +0300, Vesa-Pekka Palmu nicely wrote:
> > > e2fsck is in the EXT floppy, linked with libc5. To put e2fsck in the
> > > first floppy mean to remove 5-6 command from it :-(
> >
> > have a e2fs mu installation with all addon running e2fsck says:
> > e2fsck: can't load library libext2fs.so.2
> >

> No, e2fsck is linked only to libc5: maybe, you run some old release
> of Mu?

Well Mu is 9r5, got it this summer, so i think that it should be
latest. I can send the e2fsck to you if you want.

"We are the NORN. Your life as you knew it is over. Your biological and
technological identities will be added to our own. Bibble is irrelevant.
Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated."

http://creatures2.com http://creatures.co.uk

Vesa-Pekka Palmu AKA Depili
E-mail: depili@sci.fi
ICQ#: 12379430