Re: unpacking & rebuilding

From: Sven Conrad (sconrad@receptec.net)
Date: Tue Aug 22 2000 - 19:27:06 CEST

I also have size problems with packing mu. It's not a real
problem. I only have one system on which this works. Its
different in one thing from the others, it is installed on a
ext2 partition.
Could it be, that mu has a umsdos problem?
I know allready some problems on umsdos
drives. Not everything is compatible to ext2.

/sven