the files

From: Dumas Patrice (dumas@centre-cired.fr)
Date: Tue Aug 22 2000 - 18:43:59 CEST

Hi Michele, and all,

Here are the files.
In setup : I added an error checking in process(), and a "virtual"
function error() that is to be overriden in the .fun.

In tmp.fun : added a prepare() section, an unwanted() section, and an
error checking (that relies on what I put in setup, but I can change).

In netconfig : I put a new switch, -f <file> so that netconfig can use
another file than /etc/net.conf, so that netconfig can be used to bring
up or down every interface defined in a file like /etc/net.conf. I did
it because I want to use netconfig to bring up an interface defined in
the plip.fun I will write one day. And it also could be used to setup a
second networking card to use muLinux as a router.

It is absolutely untested. I will test it, but, only when I have
time...Throw what you don't want and keep the remainder... if it remains
something !

Pat