e2fsck (was: Re: BOOT fs (startup) get corrupted)

From: Vesa-Pekka Palmu (vessu@dlc.fi)
Date: Tue Aug 22 2000 - 18:27:01 CEST

> e2fsck is in the EXT floppy, linked with libc5. To put e2fsck in the
> first floppy mean to remove 5-6 command from it :-(

have a e2fs mu installation with all addon running e2fsck says:
e2fsck: can't load library libext2fs.so.2

So no help.

And could someone tell me how to modify the startup script so that
it would start when root is mounted read-only fot boot-time e2fsck
??

"We are the NORN. Your life as you knew it is over. Your biological and
technological identities will be added to our own. Bibble is irrelevant.
Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated."

http://creatures2.com http://creatures.co.uk

Vesa-Pekka Palmu AKA Depili
E-mail: depili@sci.fi
ICQ#: 12379430

DON'T LET PARANOIA DIE!!!

Write to "wegang@aol.com" and ask the to give rights
to put complette paranoia product line on the web!!

DON'T LET PARAOIA DIE!!!