doctranslation

From: mek (mek@antenna.nl)
Date: Tue Aug 22 2000 - 17:32:03 CEST

dear mulino's,

since a long time again, some news about the doc-translation.

the robots-translation made by robert warnke had some troubles to handle the
html-tags and we decided to leave it, because it's much more work to put all
the translated text in .html than to manually translate the text IN html-format.
i have more time now, so i'll go on with the translations again.
if somebody would like the translated text as reference just mail me and i'll
ask robert warnke for it. otherwise you can mail him directly, he's very
helpful, and likes that we translate his doc.

mek

MuLinux-translation-page:
http://www.casema.net/~mpx/mulinux

clean the windows - see Linux-----