Re: S3 driver for Mulinux

From: winsor (winsor@wi.net)
Date: Sat Aug 12 2000 - 17:44:04 CEST

*grin* another Monkey user heh???
I've found with monkey tarballs that they untar/gunzip best if a directory is
made in / named install as that's the proper directory to place installable
.tgz's under monkey.
then one merely runs gunzip and tar from that directory. I'm sure there's a
better and more "elegant" way..........but this works 8^P

winsor