Re: [mu TECH]: Running 'jove' in mulinux

From: Gerhard Thimm (gthimm@zbw.ch)
Date: Tue Aug 08 2000 - 16:09:22 CEST

Mark Roberts schrieb:

> Hi,
>
> I tried to run 'jove' (jonathan's own version of emacs) in mu. Jove is an
> editor that can do a few things emacs can do, but is about 1/50th of the
> size. On typing 'jove' to the command line it says:
>
> Error: cannot resolve symbol 'ospeed'.
>
> Am I right in thinking 'ospeed' is some function or value that has
> something to do with Terminal-emulation?

You are right. The System-Call ioctl() is used to read/write this. On
command-line stty does the job. Just type stty, don't know if tis is in
mulinux, I'm not at the box. stty shows you the actual values. If there
is no ospeed or it is empty, try: stty ospeed 115200 or something like
this, hope it works.

Gerhard

Where can I find such a symbol,