Re: translations

From: Jean Buchet (jean.buchet@libertysurf.fr)
Date: Tue Jul 11 2000 - 23:20:21 CEST

I once said I could help to translate, since I'm french and I know english, but I still don't have time enough to do so.
I think it will be better by mid August (I will be on holydays then).
So, if anyone could tell me where I can find an up to date todo list concerning translations, and a list of what has to be done, I'll be glad to help. I cannot promise a fixed processing rate, though.
BTW, is there an url where I could find a german to french or english dictionnary?

Jean