Re: [mu COMERCIAL] What is happening in Hong Kong?

From: HTom4722@aol.com
Date: Tue Jul 11 2000 - 21:17:08 CEST

In a message dated 7/11/00 2:10:31 PM Central Daylight Time,
arvidny@powertech.no writes:

> > http://www.muLinux.com/
> My guess is that this Hong Kong web site has nothing to do with the
> magazine. Perhaps it's an example of people buying names they think may be
> valuable in the future? So when Michele becomes even more famous AND rich
> he will want to buy the rights to that registered name :-)
>
> Arvid

I've been biting my tongue. Does anyone else think that the article reads
like it was plagerized from the Sys Admin article?

And Michele should consider registering linux.mu ; there could be such an
address, but PLEASE nobody do a whois on it, or the cyber squatters will nab
it.

htom