Re: translations

From: Andreas Manser (amanser@hsr.ch)
Date: Tue Jul 11 2000 - 19:35:14 CEST

mek wrote:

> it seems that there are no other translators exceptly sven and me.

i could try to help as i got some holydas starting at next week's beginnig.
but i don't have that much expirience in tranlating doc's.
(i could stat with one of the smaller (i mean one of the really small) parts and
send them
to the list for correction)
could someone please repost the link to this site? and or suggest wich parts
could be
"suitable" for me.
by everyone

ps: just wanted to thank michele (and all the others) for the great work done!