[mu OT] beaufifying your code (was: spaghetti-code indent program)

From: Karl-Heinz Zimmer (khz@snafu.de)
Date: Tue Jul 11 2000 - 09:18:01 CEST

Am Die, 11 Jul 2000 schriebst Alfie Costa:

> > There has been an 'indent' for C-programs for decades, and
> > there's a GNU-version of it, of course. But even the
> > GNU-version is only useful for C.
>
> Coincidentally, I have one version of it, and that's probably
> what inspired the question. Also, Midnight Commander's
> Cooledit has a built-in C indenter.

Aditionally please have a look at this page:

   "C-C++ Beautifier HOW-TO"
    http://www.linuxdoc.org/HOWTO/C++Programming-HOWTO.html

Regards,
Karl-Heinz [ http://home.snafu.de/~khz ]

--
"If you think of MS-DOS as mono, and Windows as stereo, then
 Linux is Dolby Pro-Logic Surround Sound with Bass Boost