/etc/rc.5 editing

From: Vesa-Pekka Palmu (vessu@dlc.fi)
Date: Sun Jul 09 2000 - 11:07:41 CEST

Hi, It's me _again_. I'm editing my startup file to speed up my boot-
up process, but I'm stuck when it comes to enabling the mouse (It
works fine when I boot whit the standard mu setup [but the bootup
takes ages]) When i issue "#modprobe psaux" i get a error saying
that modprobe can't find modules.dep (ore something like that) and
refusesto load the psaux module for my mouse.

Other than that I could easily set all other required componets up
much faster (yes boot-up time is very important on a laptop).