Re: [mu SETUP]

From: jef knoors (jknoors@zonnet.nl)
Date: Tue Jun 20 2000 - 21:30:15 CEST

My way to handle this disk's is to format them with a DOS-programm, wich can
restore (all ) the errors, then reboot and fill it with penguins.
Somehow format in lunix isn't quit the same as in DOS.
So don't trow away that disk before you try. I even have a old 8088 machine
wich formats disks that report "unrecoverable damage" under DOS/Windoze and
makes them useable again.
Jef
* - Truth is a compelling concept - *