Ok More questions

From: Robert Hoover (rhoover@ricochet.net)
Date: Mon Jun 19 2000 - 16:56:00 CEST

Ok I formatted a fd0 with the fdformat /dev/fd0H1440 now the trick is
how do I mkfs ext2 ?

Also When I am using Lynx for web browsing how do I tell it to save a
downloaded file to the /dev/fd0 ? Its been SEVERAL years ( how does
Apple //e sound it been so long ) and I don't recall.

Next is, I have found the "help" screen or some info, but on the first
boot there were a few other like it with the installed packages and
system status stuff how do I get those to come back up ?

again thanks

        -Robert