[mu ANNOUNCE] Release 9r4

From: Michele Andreoli (m.andreoli@tin.it)
Date: Thu Jun 15 2000 - 22:36:12 CEST

Hello,

I'm uploadling the archive mulinux-9r4.tgz. I apologize for my
current confusion status, but I'm too busy with my daily job (I have
to examine my students, now) to keep track of changes.

I, simply, are not able to remember if this 9r4 setup work with
RCP included in *actual* EXT at Sunsite, due to a directory
mismatch.