Re: Country codes + Woody Allen

From: Michele Andreoli (m.andreoli@tin.it)
Date: Sun Jun 04 2000 - 18:25:21 CEST

On Sat, Jun 03, 2000 at 10:16:34PM -0500, Dugald Taylor nicely wrote:
> Michele:
>
> Internet domain suffixes, for your information:

Thanks, Dugald. I know only a little part of this code. Any case,
the best part of this country are totally unknown to me.

> --
> vorrei concludere con un' istruzione positiva, ma non posso ricordarsi di
> c'è ne. La negazione due un farebbe? -- Boscoso Allen

Boscoso Allen! How you translated? With Altavista translation service?

Please: I translated in english the Woody motto, but if you know
original or you can check the erros, please do that and send me
the final revision.