Re: [mu TECH] - Possible to use this for Websurfer Pro?

From: Jef Knoors (jknoors@zonnet.nl)
Date: Sat Jun 03 2000 - 11:20:56 CEST

I was thinking of a nice text to use as a signature.
would this be something ?

The difference between a Guru and a nut?
A Guru has followers.

Just an idea, I thin k the real helll starts is everybody wants to lead.
Where would we be without people that are willing to serve, to sacrefice for
a greater cause?
God gave us two ears, only ONE mouth. That should learn us something.
Jef