Re: [mu TECH] - Possible to use this for Websurfer Pro?

From: HTom4722@aol.com
Date: Sat Jun 03 2000 - 06:35:04 CEST

The statement does not so much divide the world into leaders and followers,
but into doers and roadblocks. We all strive to be either leaders or
followers, but sometimes appear to others to have become roadblocks. We all
lead at times, follow at others, and hopefully are not roadblocks too much of
the time. There's nothing wrong with being a follower; it just means you're
not leading at that particular time. And there's nothing necessarily special
or good about being the leader, either; some are ahead, and the others are
not.

Linus, ... Michele, ... are leaders, the Penguinistas are followers,
Microsoft is a roadblock.

I first heard this in the sixties in boot camp, as "Private! Yes, you!
Lead, follow, or get out of the way!" There and then, there was an implied
threat of being trampled by the herd of Uncle Sam's Misguided Children
jogging down the road ... but that's hardly the case here.