Re: [mu TECH] - Possible to use this for Websurfer Pro?

From: Karl-Heinz Zimmer (khz@snafu.de)
Date: Sat Jun 03 2000 - 00:45:38 CEST

Am Fre, 02 Jun 2000 schrieb Mike:
> Hi guys!
> Mike Kopack | "If you're going to lead,
> Certified Java Programmer | then lead.
> Certified Lotus Notes Prof | If you're going to follow,
> IBM Multimedia | get the hell out of my way!"

Mike, I am sorry but I will not be able to help you since
following your advice I will get out your way in one minute.

Perhaps some of the others on the list are able to help
you but *mine* is not the desire to 'lead' - No Thanks!
We have had enough 'leading' in our country here - enough
for the next 1000 years (at least).

But wait a moment: you mentioned to be one of The Brightest
And The Best - the so called 'Marines'!?
If that is true your surely are smart enough to dig into
the muLinux archive and find the answers to your questions
- completely without having to ask for a 'leader' - only by
using your bright brain!

The archive may be accesses obeying the rules that you will
receive when having send an empty mail without subject to:

     <mailto:mulinux-help@sunsite.auc.dk>

Regards
Karl-Heinz (who is getting the hell out of your way *now*)