Re: Réf. : Re: Réf. : Re: Disk on Chip driver

From: Emmanuel Thiry (ethiry@itechno.com)
Date: Tue May 30 2000 - 15:41:54 CEST

Voici un mini-mini-mini-howto :

$ cd /where/you/unziped/mulinux
$ ./mu -u
$ cd /where/you/unziped/kernel/sources
$ cp /where/you/unziped/mulinux/doc/kernel.txt .config
$ make xconfig (or make menuconfig or make config), add your options
$ make dep
$ make clean
$ make zImage
At this step, it may complains that your gcc is too recent. The error
message gives the name of a file that explains how to solve this problem.
$ cp arch/i386/zImage /where/you/unziped/mulinux/tree/startup/boot/mulinuz
(provided you did mu -u before)

Now you can remake your mulinux diskette with mu -r

Gérard, je peux t'envoyer si tu le souhaites mon kernel 2.0.36 qui sait
causer le DOC courament (409k).

Emmanuel Thiry