Question about release 9r2

From: Jerry Beckmann (ars_magica_gm@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue May 30 2000 - 14:50:48 CEST

Does the new release of Mulinux have the Disk on Chip support already built
into?

Also another comment about the keyboard mappings. The Xwindows mapping for
the us keyboard does not acknowledge the ' or " key in any text window that
I have used yet. This is a problem for me, because I am trying to use TCL/TK
for development of a program and need to switch between windows when I need
to use a string. A little annoying but I can live with it.

Jerry