Re: Réf. : Re: Disk on Chip driver

From: Emmanuel Thiry (ethiry@itechno.com)
Date: Tue May 30 2000 - 10:40:12 CEST

Just dowload the source for kernel 2.0.36 from any mirror site (ftp.lip6.fr
marche bien).
Copy the file doc/kernel.txt from mulinux distribution to .config in the
root of the kernel source tree (/usr/src/linux-2.0.36 for instance), this
file contains the options used to compile the mulinux kernel (well, I
suppose it does).
To add DOC support, make config (or menuconfig or xconfig), the DOC option
is in "Floppy, IDE, and other block devices)" page, between "Initial RAM
disk (initrd) support" and "XT harddisk support".
Compile et voilà !

Emmanuel Thiry