Re: Errors on booting

From: winsor (winsor@wi.net)
Date: Sat May 20 2000 - 16:14:19 CEST

greetings neighbors,

I myself use the "right click and save as" method.
Left clicking sometimes gives rather ugly results under "winders".(old
browser here)
Can't say this'll work for you, but it's worth a try.
BTW.....I work out of two locations, one in Wisconsin....the second in
Galesburg Ill.
There's several other Linux users(muLinux) in that area that I know of.
Just thought I'd let you folks know:)
signed
winsor

Mike Johnson wrote:

> Sometimes when I download stuff from the main site.. it doesn't quite "make
> it".. the only insurance I have had that a download won't quit partwaqy
> through is to download 2 files at the same time... it seems that way both
> files arrive with their full sizes..
>
> BTW, I'm on exit 187 on highway 55.. I see you south of springfield... what
> exit are y'all? I was so excited to see another IL user, I thought I'd see
> if you were anywhere nearby...
>
> Mike

The more I use Linux, the harder Windows becomes to use. Point and click
software is too restrictive and difficult to do anything productive
with.