Re: Samba MuLinux and Telecom Italia

From: jef knoors (jknoors@zonnet.nl)
Date: Tue May 16 2000 - 21:49:08 CEST

Thanks for you positive reaction.
I 'm not a newbie anymore (hopefully) but there are things about this
floppy I really don't understand.
So, starting from you idea I hope someone would take intrest to
maintain the floppy. Try the ps command, I think I missed something
there ?

Other subject: you mail is dated 01-01-98 , you might check on you
computertime stamp.
Jef