ANNOUNCE rawrite2 new release

From: Miguel Angel (maacruz@navegalia.com)
Date: Sun May 14 2000 - 02:00:35 CEST

Hi all!

I have uploaded today the new release of rawrite2. I have tested it under DOS,
Win 95 and Win NT.
Testing under OS2 needed.

Changes:
Added a lot more of /Fxxx
Added some more checking to detect hard disks and subst/network units
Added /N switch to use dos int 25 & 26 instead BIOS int 13
Now it can have several (max 10) input files if dumping image to floppy (works
like unix command "cat file1 file2 ..fileN")
The help screen have been expanded a bit.

Saludos

 --
Don't see the world trought a window, be open{source}minded, and be free :-)
http://www.navegalia.com/personal/maacruz