Re: mu script ver. 7r12b

From: Jef Knoors (jknoors@zonnet.nl)
Date: Fri May 12 2000 - 09:18:09 CEST

I didn't really have the time to free diskspace and repartition yet, but I
worked around the bug by using the rebuild USR and the old ROOT and BOOT,
mixing them together on one floppy is also fine for me, hoverever the newest
release is better.
I did hesitate to download version 9 because it was still beta.

Jef