Re: mu script ver. 7r12b

From: Csillag Tamás (csillagtamas@freemail.hu)
Date: Thu May 11 2000 - 16:30:15 CEST

Hello

I think you're using Mulinux with umsdos partition.
Once I used MuLinux on umsdos partition and I've got a same problem.
After it I begin to use on e2fs partition I haven't got the problem.
So try using Mulinux on e2fs partition if you don't using that yet.

Oh I'm sorry I read your letter again and yes you are using UMSDOS that's
the problem.

Michele!

Please try Mu with umsdos I think it's a bug which only make error under
umsdos.

     Bye!

Csillag Tamás
mailto:csillagtamas@freemail.hu