Re: Graphical shells

From: Karl-Heinz Zimmer (khz@stardivision.de)
Date: Wed May 10 2000 - 11:24:41 CEST

On 10.05.00, 10:30:58, Jef Knoors wrote:

> I started coding in dBase3+ , but when dBase4 came it had
> a menu-drive code generator, which generated tons of
> unuseable garbage.
> I rewrote the code generator. That what people need.

Is that true? You really rewrote the code generator?
( I did dBase4 coding myself but I ended up in stopping
  to use the code generator instead of improving it. )

Did you ever consider contacting the developers of KDevelop?

It might well be that they have a lot of nice work
waiting for somebody who likes writing code generators... :-)

Karl-Heinz