Re: Rawrite2

From: Jef Knoors (jknoors@zonnet.nl)
Date: Wed May 10 2000 - 09:27:27 CEST

I think most of the reactions about being an expert or dummy miss out a
vital element:
I have no free choice to work on the system I would prefer !
And many others work in places they just have to cope with wat they've got.

I did 2 studies to learn WordPerfect 5.1, t.i. basics and advanced.
Enough to run the whole office here. But I am forced by 'general opions' to
use M$ now.

Now a days people don't study programs anymore, just point and click.
I think that if companies would understand how much time we SAVE by
following studie, they would pay for it and give us the time for it.
jef