PLEASE change your links - was: Re: [OT: QCD]

From: Massimo Pilolli (maxpilolli@user.ats.it)
Date: Mon May 08 2000 - 17:37:19 CEST

Michele Andreoli wrote:

> Hello Massimo, how are you? Did you studied QCD?
> Michele

Quite fine, though recently quite silent, too.

Yes, I studied small amounts of QCD many moons ago, as part
of an Elementary Particles examination. I only remember a lot
of rolling particles (leptons, hadrons, and so on) and all
those odd, coloured quarks, but I think it should be a wonderful
part of Physics, because I remember I was happy to study it.

+++

Now, let me say an almost serious thing: the vi-muman home page
(an Inter-Active micro-manual for new vi users), i.e.:
http://userspace.ats.it/free/vega/vi-muman.html
and all the related links:
http://userspace.ats.it/free/vega/vi-muman.uk + .it + .de
will be no longer available quite soon, probably starting from
next 16th May.

All the files have been shifted in the new links below:
www.navigare.org/vi-muman.html
www.navigare.org/vi-muman.uk
www.navigare.org/vi-muman.it
www.navigare.org/vi-muman.de

some of (unessential) new added pages are in italian only.

Michele, I suggest you not to forget to change the links in muLinux
home page *within a week*. All mirrors should do the same.

Thanks,

Max