[mu OTHER]

From: Jeremy Anderson (patowic@jurai.net)
Date: Mon May 08 2000 - 15:50:13 CEST

It appears as if sunsite.auc.dk subscribes to the ORBS system,
a remarkably undemocrat list of supposed open-relay sites.
Because of this, I am unable to mail to the list easily.
All my mail appears to be rejected from the list--at least,
those are the bounce messages I'm getting from my mailer.

Thank you for adding in OS/2 support, I really appreciate it!
Soon, I should have a cable modem, and then I'll be able
to send the occasional mail to the list again :)

Jeremy