Re: [OT: QCD] was: Re: Hard day cleaning coin mechs

From: Gammar inc (martini@globe.net.nz)
Date: Sat May 06 2000 - 11:49:48 CEST

Nope

 I have not studied QCD, I simply read quite a bit....*Superstring Theory is
about as far as I dive.
In regards to quarks, I believe colours are assigned to them .... but not
sure why!!, If you have a web page or any links I would be interested in
further learning.

* Special/General relativity & Quantum Mechanics combined (T.O.E)...

well sort of ! .

Clayton Martini
ps for now my major concern is my PPP setup..will give an update when I
figure it out :o~